Advertisement is basically a way of communication with users of a product or service. CTA Media is a company specializing in canadian advertising, helping companies come up with original and unique concepts that are out of the box and cost-effective.
Our advertising team begins with extensive research, conceptualization, followed by media channel exploration, campaign design and implementation, measurement and reporting, finalizing and execution. We are completely committed to recruiting and retailing on the most talented and knowledgeable media experts.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the wide range of media channels to advertise in Canada:
1. Advertising in Canadian Newspapers and Magazines
Print media is an important part of a well rounded marketing mix. For example Newspapers can provide you a lot of opportunities, while magazines helps you to connect with the targeted or specific audience.
The repetition of print advertisement means if you decide to display it more than once targeted audience will see it again and again. This will increase the brand awareness each time your advertisement is run. If this print media is used as a part of the integrating marketing campaign then these ads can drive business to your ads.
Magazines have their own advantages and they are as following:
- Mostly magazines are read by highly specific audiences because there are specific magazines for various topics.
- People hold magazines longer than newspapers which make possibility to see your advertisement more than once.
- Magazines designs are more captivating than newspapers. Magazines typically have glossy finishes and full colour for strong creative design.
- Magazines also represent status: Some of the magazines are well respected in their field, So the advertisement in these magazines increase the prestige by the association.
Want to advertise in top Canadian newspapers and magazines? We can help. We design and advertise in top Canadian newspapers like LA Press, The Kit, The Toronto Star, and With Metroland. With magazine advertising alone, you can put your message in front of over 200,000 of Canada’s most dominant and foremost business decision makers.
2. Advertising on TV in Canada
According to a recent study by Ball State University on the media consumption habits of average Americans, despite the Internet’s steady rise in popularity over the last few years, television remains the dominant medium in most households.
Advertising on local stations and on cable television in Canada can be surprisingly affordable if you understand how to purchase inventory. Some of the advantages to advertising your small business on television include the following:
- TV reaches a much larger audience than local newspapers and radio stations, and it does so during a short period of time.
- It reaches viewers when they’re the most attentive.
- It allows you to convey your message with sight, sound, and motion, which can give your business, product, or service instant credibility.
- It gives you an opportunity to be creative and attach a personality to your business, which can be particularly effective for small businesses that rely on repeat customers.
3. Advertising on Radio in Canada
Radio advertising offers you the opportunity to deliver a simple yet powerful message to a targeted group of consumers that may be interested in your product or service. Radio advertising allows you to deliver a short and powerful message to your target audience.
4. Programmatic Advertising in Canada
Programmatic advertising is one of the fastest growing forms of media buying in Canada. Put very simply, programmatic is the process buying digital advertising space automatically with computers that use data to decide which ads to buy and how much to pay for them, typically in real time.
The primary benefit of programmatic is the ability to personalize and automate media buys to make ads more relevant for consumers. Factors might include target interests we are trying to reach, on what kind of day, at what scale and on what devices. We review demographic and behaviors based on an individual’s internet consumption habits over time.
5. Canadian Western Living Advertising
We help several brands create stunning multi-channel advertising campaigns targeted at westernized living; including home design and decor, food and wine, and travel through several media types.
6. Cineplex Media Advertising
Share your message with consumers on the Big Screen. We help companies develop interesting video ads for moviegoers, out-of-home display ads for movie theaters or malls. We work with Cineplex to develop exciting ad campaigns that grow your business.
7. Advertising in Metroland
Metroland is an industry leader in reaching local audiences in Canada. For their target communities, they are one of the most trusted sources of local news and shopping information. Ensure your message is seen by advertising with their print and digital media properties, reaching over 5.6 million readers every week. 88% of Metroland’s readers trust that advertising in their properties – more than any other media channel – helps to break through the noise.
8. Out Of Home Advertising In Canada
Out-of-home media advertising is focused on marketing to consumers when they are “on the go” in public places, in transit, waiting (such as in a medical office), and/or in specific commercial locations (such as in a retail venue). OOH advertising formats fall into six main categories: billboards, street, roads, highways, transit, and alternative.
We’ve Only Scratched The Surface
The Canadian media marketplace is vast, with media options comprising of:
- Pre-roll video
- Last minute / remnant inventory
- Programmatic digital
- Live read traffic radio and TV
- Premium digital solutions
- Television advertising, long and short form
CTA Media is known for our expertise in Canadian advertising and unparallelled performance. We can help you plan and build exclusive ad campaigns that not only stand out, but outperform the competition. Contact us today!