What You Need To Know About Digital Marketing in Canada
Digital marketing in Canada is getting bigger and bigger every single day. In the modern era, nearly everything is done online. From mobile to video, digital marketing has seeped into everything we do on a daily basis. For businesses, this represents a tremendous opportunity to grow, and compliment their offline advertising activities.
Here are a few reasons you should you consider digital advertising in Canada:
- Around 40% of the population is engaged in digital activities or digitally connected. If your business is involved in digital advertising, then you definitely can target a lot of potential customers.
- Digital advertising has now become the largest media category, surpassing television. The growth of digital advertising continues to grow year over year.
- Digital advertising provides businesses and advertisers with a large variety of options, from video ads on YouTube to mobile ads on Facebook or Google.
- Digital advertising allows advertisers to target their consumers by precise demographics, such as location, age, gender, time of day, day of week, interests, geography, and so much more.
While traditional media is important, don’t forget to include digital advertising into your budget. When establishing a media plan, we will often factor in the following:
- Who does the ad need to reach?
- What is the marketing budget?
- Conversion goals
- Frequency of the message
- Reach of the message
- How to define success (KPIs)
Suffice it to say, connecting your marketing message with your target is no easy task. But at CTA Media, we’re always up for a challenge. Contact us today to grow your business in Canada today!